We have a new ghini.pocket: version 1.4, APK5.
This one lets you collect plant data, including your GPS geographic location and pictures.
So: use it to review your inventory, or use it to populate your database, or both.
ghini.pocket 1.4 has four pages:
- taxonomic help
In theory, but I should test this usage, you could think of:
- grabbing a bunch of new labels,
- go to a garden location,
- scan a label,
- pocket will tell you it is not there,
- go to the ‘correct’ page,
- give an initial identification,
- maybe take a picture of the plant,
- save the record,
- repeat until you have finished your new labels.
Then go to the desktop and import the log.